Senior MuleSoft Developer |LATAM| - Remote Work
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business.
To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
We are looking for MuleSoft Developers to join our company, and collaborate with team members to design and develop using MuleSoft.
What You’ll Do :
- Designs, develops, implements and updates software systems in accordance with the needs of the organization.
- Work with DBA’s to identify problem areas in communication with databases to assure queries running efficiently.
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation.
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Performs workflow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
You must have :
- 5+ years of experience with MuleSoft development.
- 1+ years of experience with Java development, including Java Enterprise and Spring.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Development.
- Successful completion of MuleSoft Certified Developer- Level 1 (Mule 4)
- Experience with databases (no SQL or Relational).
- Experience in Automated Testing.
- Flexibility to work on new projects outside of your primary skill set.
- Ability to interpret technical and gather business requirements.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier :
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!